Outsourced Cybersecurity and IT Support
Our Cybersecurity and IT Support programs are custom designed to fit your organization’s exact needs. Typically these programs are based on a Statement of Work (SOW) and include the following services.
This approach will allow you to understand the scope of work, resources to be applied to your project, and the related budget, prior to the start of the engagement.
1. Cybersecurity Tools Selection – Connected Markets will assist your organization with cybersecurity audits and ongoing monitoring including automated audit tools for cloud and desktop operations. We currently have expertise/experience with Salesforce Shield, AWS, Nagios Security Controls scripts, Solar Winds, KnowBe4, AlienVault, Fugue, Anomali, and other cybersecurity tools.
2. Secure Website Hosting – We will evaluate the security, performance, and cost-effectiveness of your existing hosting platforms/systems. Our top recommendations include Shopify, AWS/S3, and WPEngine hosting for high-security high-performance WordPress content and eCommerce applications.
3. Virtual Desktop Evaluation and Implementation – We will assist your organization with the selection and implementation of Virtual Desktop solutions.
4. Compliance Audits and Remediation – We will assist your organization with the selection of a third-party audit firm for HIPAA Risk Assessments and compliance audits. We will also assist with cybersecurity tools selection and IT operational / cybersecurity process documentation/review. We also assist your team with remediation roadmap follow-up post audits to ensure ongoing organization-wide compliance.
5. Phishing Testing & Training– we will assist your organization with the implementation of the KnowBe4 Phishing Security Testing and Training solution which includes gathering a baseline score for vulnerability, setting up multiple campaigns to target problem areas, and reviewing curriculum for staff training.
6. GDPR Compliance – we provide WordPress plugin recommendations for customer-facing GDPR compliance.
7. Secure Email – includes secure email system evaluations and setup/administration for G Suite, Zix/Zimbra, or Office 365.
8. Ongoing IT / Security Incident Reporting / Tracking – we provide set up of IT incident reporting using Salesforce and Samanage.
9. Cybersecurity Training Videos & Webinars –we develop, record, edit, host and track your annual cybersecurity and phishing training videos for HIPAA compliance.
10. End-Point Security Monitoring / Auditing.– we provide automated and manual ongoing cybersecurity auditing services. Our team has experience with Salesforce administration, Salesforce Shield, MS Windows, Mac OS X. AWS virtual desktops, Solarwinds, Nagios, Citrix Sharefile, eBridge, WordPress security.