STAYING ON TOP OF IMPORTANT PPC INDUSTRY CHANGES
OUR TARGET IS YOUR GROWTH
WHAT SETS CONNECTED MARKETS APART FROM OTHER PPC AGENCIES?
OUR PPC (GOOGLE ADWORDS) SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Review and set up accounts with Google Adwords, Yahoo and Bing paid search engines. Other search engines may also be set up if requested.
- Competitive audit, including a review of your existing top five competitors, their keywords and estimated ad spend. Research of the target markets and ongoing competitive review, including spreadsheet reporting.
- Industry-leading keyword analysis using best practices and automated keyword toolsOngoing selection of the most cost-effective keywords and key phrases, including competitive research for expansion of niche keywords.
- State-of-the-art keyword-level conversion tracking and real-time bid management tools.
- Keyword optimization (updating keywords and bid prices as needed).
- Bid optimization.
- Budget/traffic estimates for keyword expansions.
- Writing effective ads and/or updating ad copy and creativity.
- Ad copy optimization through A-B split testing of multiple ads.
- Managing separate Search, Display, and Video campaigns.
- Managing and updating Site Targeted campaigns.
- Continuous improvement for higher quality scores increased conversion rates and ROI improvement.
- Landing page review and recommendation to clients for designing and writing effective landing pages plus advice for landing page optimization.
- Consulting and research services to achieve PPC marketing goals.
- Performance tracking, progress reporting, monitoring, and analytics.
During the first two weeks of the project, we will prepare a campaign plan that outlines traffic expansion objectives, keyword expansion objectives, budget recommendations, quality score improvement recommendations, and improved testing plan and recommendations for landing page enhancements.
This service includes monthly reports and recommendations on traffic, conversions, return on advertising spend, and performance against the six-month plan. We also monitor quality scores, improve quality scores, maintain optimal bidding, perform split testing on ads to improve copy and increase conversions. We will also do split testing on new landing pages and make copy recommendations to improve conversions.
Utilization of Google Website Optimizer for multi-variant testing of landing pages is available as an optional service.
ConnectedMarkets Facebook ad campaigns include helping you select your specific campaign objectives, including page post engagements, page likes, clicks to the website, website conversions, app installs, app engagements, event responses, offer claims, and video views. However, we typically focus on clicks to the website and the related conversion goals.
Regardless of which ad objective you choose, all of the campaigns types involve four things:
- Choosing an ad objective – (from the list above),
- Choosing your campaign budget,
- Choosing your Facebook audience,
- Choosing a placement for your ad – (desktop newsfeed,
mobile newsfeed, right-column, etc.)
The reason Facebook advertising is important is that “Everyone is putting up good content. In fact, the average person sees hundreds of unique pieces of content each day. To stand out, you need to not only publish good content but know how to PROMOTE it effectively!”
Here are the five strategies we use to get the most out of your Facebook ads:
1. Set-up Optimized Bidding by Impression and not CPC: When setting up campaigns one of the most important things to do right-out-of-the-gate is to let the system determine the demand of your content.
2. Enable all Mobile and Desktop Ad Units: Mobile Ads will drive substantially more website clicks to content than desktop ads.
3. Set-up Custom Targeting with Defined Audiences: The ability within Facebook to define custom audiences is very robust. If you know the interest profile of your average visitor you can dominate Facebook Ads.
4. Load in Multiple Ad Creatives then Track for 24 Hours: Once you’ve defined your audience, you then need to load in the ads.
5. Review and Optimize Your Facebook Ad Relevance Score: Facebook launched a new Ad Relevance Score metric in early February. Briefly, this metric is similar to a Google Adwords Quality Score meaning that Facebook now provides a quantifiable quality number from 1-10 on ads in their system. The higher your score, the less you will have to pay for ads and the more impressions you will generate.
As we mentioned above, you want to start with at least five to six different ad creatives and let them run for 24 hours so you can record enough impressions to generate an initial Ad Relevance Score.