150 social media professionals surveyed about social media monitoring. What follows is …a great infographic that shows how SMM tolls are used, how much people pay for these tools and a list with links to the best / recommended tools.
Social Monitoring Tools we typically use at ConnectedMarkets include the following.
- Buffer is a very easy to use social media app to share social media posts, schedule and keep track your your stats.
- Followerwonk helps you explore and grow your social graph and dig deeper into Twitter analytics: Who are your followers? Where are they located?
- Social Mention is an excellent way to learn about brand mentions and interactions in an easy-to-digest visual format.
- Mention is one of the newer tools that replaced Google Alerts. (Google Alerts would send emails notifying you whenever a keyword or phrase you specified was cited online.)
- Talkwalker Alerts can be used to set up a search query for your keyword or phrase. Narrow the returned data by result type, language, frequency and quantity.
- Topsy is a search engine that lets you monitor brand mentions across the web, with a focus on social insights from top conversations online. Topsy’s database is in real time, and it measures sentiment and provides analytics.
- Hootsuite. It helps you keep on top of chatter in real time on social media platforms such as Facebook,Twitter and LinkedIn.
- PinAlerts is more of a Pinterest alert system than a traditional brand monitoring platform. It monitors links to pins from your website, and notifies you via email when someone pins from your site.